Checklist for TOP STORIES
- Event being covered _______________________
- Get a pass to cover the story
- Get camera/microphone/tripod from the lab and take pictures, interview students, and take notes on the 5 W’s worksheet.
Who, What, When, Where, Why Sheet
-Fill out to help write scripts
-All scripts need to be checked by Mrs. Seim or Mrs. Wesner BEFORE recording
- On Thursday, go to WeVideo and look for the shared folder for Top Stories and find the pictures for your story.
- Go to “PROJECT” and “CREATE NEW VIDEO”
- Create a title for your segment
- Add picture and video and edit
- Keep the segment around 30 seconds
- Ask Mrs. Seim or Mrs. Wesner to check
- Finish video
- Look at what is going on next week on the calendar and start planning.